This Policy applies in respect of all the information and data that IE Shiyanova S.N. (hereinafter - the “Administration”) can receive about the User (hereinafter - the “User”) who uses www.personita.com service (hereinafter – “Personita”) and the Website.
When the User uses Personita, it implies his/her complete agreement (without any changes, additions or deletions) with the present Policy and specified terms of proceeding his/her personal information (personal data). The applicable law under the present Policy is the law of the Russian Federation. All disputes regarding the Policy shall be settled in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the Administration location.
If the User disagrees with the terms of the present Policy, then for the termination of the Policy in his/her respect, the User shall stop using the Service and visiting the Website and shall delete his/her account. The User can continue to use Personita services without signing up, but in this case he/she will not be able to use sections that are designed for the registered users.
The User’s Personal Information Received and Processed by Personita
This Policy defines “User’s Personal Information” as:
- Personal data that the User provides about himself/herself when registering (creating an account) on the Website.
The required information is marked in a special way (with *icon on the registration form) and includes:
Optional information includes:
- Username on the Website (Nickname)
- Valid e-mail address of the User
- Avatar (an image placed by the User next to his/her nickname)
- Date of Birth
- Registration country
- Favorite category
- Personal information
- Passport data (only if the User will request withdrawal of funds from his/her virtual account). Passport data will be requested to carry out bank transfers, and will not be stored on Personita resources.
- Data which are automatically transferred to Personita during usage through a software installed on the User’s device, including IP-address (User’s unique computer number), information from the cookie (allowing to identify the User’s browser, store the User’s configuration and other information), information about the User’s browser (or other program that allows to access to Personita), access time and address of the requested page.
This Policy is applicable only to Personita. The Administration does not control and is not responsible for the third party websites, which can be visited by the User through the links available on the Website, and use of personal information provided by the User on the third party websites.
The Administration does not validate the Personal Information provided by the User and does not control his/her legal capacity proceeding from the position that the User provides valid and sufficient Personal Information and keeps this information updated.
Any changes in the Policy come into effect upon publication of a new edition of the Policy on the Website. The continuation of using Personita services will mean that the User completely agrees with the new version of the Policy.
Collection and Processing Purposes of the User’s Personal Information
Personita collects and stores only the User’s Personal Information required for rendering services (performance of the agreements and contracts with the User).
The User’s Personal Information can be used by Personita for the following purposes:
- Identification of the Party under the agreements and contracts with Personita;
- Provision of personalized services to the User;
- Interaction with the User, including sending of notifications, requests and information concerning the use of Personita, rendering services and processing requests and orders from the User;
- Improvement of functionality and overall quality of the existing Personita services, and development of new services and types of services for Users;
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymised data;
- Targeting of advertising materials and content.
If necessary, Personita requests prior consent/permission of the User to use his/her Personal Information for purposes other than those listed in this Policy.
Terms of Processing the User’s Personal Information and Its Transfer to the Third Parties
Processing of the User’s Personal Information is carried out by Personita in accordance with the Russian Federation law.
The User’s Personal Information is kept confidential, except cases of the User’s voluntary provision of his/her information to the public.
Personita has the right to transfer the User’s Personal Information to the third parties in the following cases:
Changing of Personal Information by the User
- The User has signified his/her consent to such actions;
- Transfer is necessary for rendering services to the User;
- Transfer is necessary for satisfying the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including for the prevention and/or suppression of illegal and/or unlawful actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies and other cases set forth by the Russian legislation.
Measures Taken to Protect the User’s Personal Information
- The User can at any time change (update, add) all the Personal Information provided by him/her or a part of it using the “Edit Profile” function
- The User can completely delete the Personal Information provided by him/her within a specific account, as well as the placed/uploaded Materials and Information by using the “Delete Account” function.
- Personita takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s Personal Information from unauthorized access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution and other illegal actions of the third parties in respect of it.
- The Administration provides access to the User’s Personal Information only to those employees, contractors and partners of the Administration who require this information for providing and improving the functioning level of Personita, including the Website, as well as for rendering services to the User, but only to the extent required and appropriate for processing purposes.